|Home||» Products||» Plastic Pipe Extrusion Line||» Ultrasonic Welding PAP Pipe Line|
As a reputed organization in this field, we are affianced in providing quality checked Ultrasonic Welding PAP Pipe Line. By utilizing efficient extrution methods, it is renowned to manufacture drainage and sewage pipes in variable diameters and lengths. Our professionals adopt an efficient techniques and technology to manufacture this production line by utilizing high grade components like driving motor, gears etc. Also, the provided Ultrasonic Welding PAP Pipe Line can be availed from us at market leading rates.
Aluminum plastic composite pipe production line
PEX-AL-PEX Pipe features:
The PEX-AL-PEX has the best of both worlds plastic and metal. It capitalizes on plastic's chemical and corrosion resistance and metal's pressure capacity by laminating an aluminum layer between plastic layers.
The resulting tubing is endowed with many features, like flexibility, bendability for form stability, non-corroding, and resistant to most acids, alkalis, salt solutions, fats, and oils.
Ultrasonic welding PEX-AL-PEX Production Line Description:
Shuangiln Group designed the overlap welded PE-X/Al/PE-X multilayer pipe production line, that is utilized for the production of 5-layer overlap welded PE-X/Al/PE-X pipes, that conform to American standard ASTM F1281. These pipes is a combination of PE, PEX or PERT inner pipe, ultrasonic welded thin wall aluminum middle layer and PE or PEX outer protective layer. Thermosol is used for adhering aluminum and plastic layers together. This pipe can be produced in diameter size ranging from 14mm to 110mm.
Characteristics of Overlap Welded PEX-AL-PEX PipesPEX-AL-PEX Pipepex-al-pex pipe
Overlap welded PEX-AL-PEX multi-layer pipe find usage in applications that demand transportation of cold/hot water and gas under low pressure. This kind of pipe integrated with metal and plastic is light weight, easy to install, resistant to corrosion and impact. The service pressure of this pipe is up to 0.8Mpa. The countries that are using this kind of pipe at present include China, Middle East, East Europe, and South East Asia, etc.
Ultrasonic Welding PAP Pipe Line
Features of Overlap Welding PEX-AL-PEX Pipe Production Line:
● Mature ultrasonic welding and co-extrusion technique along with an automatic control system.
Making use of stable German/America Amtech ultrasonic welder.
● The pipe of diameter between 12mm to 32mm can be produced, with between 0.15mm to 0.3mm aluminum thickness. The maximum yield speed that can be achieved is 12m/min. This highly stable line is easy to operate.
● For the production of pipe that has perfect roundness and stability for welding, there are high precision Aluminum forming mould system and unique rolics calibration moulds
● This PEX-AL-PEX composite pipe extrusion line followed two different extrusion processes for creating inner and outer layers; adhesive/glue co-extrusion for inner and separate extrusion for outer layer. It forms a strong Plastic-Aluminum adhesion. This line also facilitates heat dissipation, that helps in easily adjusting for different sizes replacement.
● Shuanglin’s Overlap Welding PEX-AL-PEX Pipe Production line is integrated with a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) system and a Human Machine Interface (HMI) for the entire pipe extrusion line. This makes easier for the operator to operate this line. Auto-synchronization is also possible across different variables.
● Shuanglin can optimize the specifications of this production line on the basis of the requirements of customers.
Ultrasonic Welding PAP Pipe Line :
Total length (m)
ZHEJIANG SHUANGLIN MACHINERY CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.